Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Must See !!

Now I know I'm late with this one but for those of us late timers it's understandable.
I checked out Reign On Me Starring:
Adam Sandler, Donald Cheatham, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Kiefer Sutherland.
I have never been an Adam Sandler fan but this movie has changed my mind.
Not only is his talent showing but he brought out the realization of mental disease.
Thanks to the help of the talented Cheatham, this movie was so inspiring and real that it is a must-see.
(of course if you have'nt already seen it.)


Kell Gibbs

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree, Adam Sandler did a good job, I liked this movie. My boy Donald Cheatham (who is truly underrated) brought him out.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews